Whether you’re an experienced pro or a first time user, you can quickly locate inspection cameras, sondes, active power lines and utility lines with pinpoint accuracy with this easy-to-use, durable pipe locator.
The easy-to-see auto backlit LCD display shows you the way with arrows that point you in the right direction every time. Utility line location and active buried power line locating is just as easy. And there’s no need to interpret numbers and bar graphs.
The Hot-Spot pipe locator is the industry’s most rugged locator. Rated at IP65, it is dust and dirt proof, and water resistant. It passed the one meter drop test and the screen passed the 18″ steel ball drop test.
GL-100 Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator
Icons lead you to your target. Auto backlight lets you locate in dimly lit areas.
GL-100 Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator w/Padded Bag
The Gen-Eye Hot Spot Locator and Transmitter are so easy to use, you find locating to be faster and more productive. That means more profitability for your business. To really appreciate how easy the Gen-Eye Hot Spot is to use, you have to try it for yourself.
- Easy to read display – Icons lead you to your target.
- Auto backlight lets you locate in dimly lit areas.
- Total field antenna array – Allows you to locate pipes and more from any direction.
- Line direction compass – Tells you the lay of the pipe.
- Industry’s most rugged pipe locator – Its IP65 rating is the industry’s highest for performing in dusty, dirty, or wet jobsite conditions. Passed 1-meter drop test; screen passed 18″ steel ball drop test.
- Superior battery life – Last approximately 30 hours more than twice as long as other pipe locators. Automatic shutdown saves power.
- Expanded frequencies – Locates two sonde frequencies, two power frequencies, and four line frequencies (with external transmitter).
- Hot-Spot pipe locator is made in the U.S.A.
- Camera/Sonde Frequencies: 512 Hz and 33KHz
- Line/Utility Frequencies: 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz, 65KHz
- Active Power Line Frequencies: 60/50Hz and 180/150Hz
- Depth Range: 10 ft. in cast iron pipe/20 ft. in clay or plastic
- Screen: LCD Digital Signal Read-Out, Graphic Display, Directional Arrows, Null Icon, Camera Icon, Utility Icon, Audible Tone, Auto Digital Depth, Battery Status, Auto Backlight
- Antenna Configurations: Total Field, Single Peak, Twin Peak, Null and Left/Right (Line Location Only)
- External Ports: Mini USB
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Batteries: 2 D-cell alkaline (Approximately 30 hours of life)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° F to 122° F