Inspect pipelines, drains, and sewers while keeping your workspace clean with this pipeline inspection camera system’s unique catch base. Built to be efficient, compact, and hassle free, record the image you need and avoid mess.
This system features a multifunctional control station to type and records notes, a meter counter to gauge distance of the push cable, and your choice between our 1″ C23 camera with self-leveling feature and a 512 HZ Sonde Transmitter or our bigger 1.6″ C40 camera with self-leveling and 512 HZ Sonde Transmitter. Get the most information and accuracy with each job. Ideal for residential, commercial, and contracting use.
- Clear 10” LCD Monitor with Dual USB & SD Card Recording
- Multifunctional Control Station encases a Single Joystick and a Durable Keyboard Pad for Typing and Editing Function
- Anti Glare Screen Visor
- Microphone for Voice Over Recording
- Self Leveling Detachable Waterproof Color Camera Head with Built-In 512 HZ Sonde Transmitter and High Power LED Lights
- Choose Between:
- 1″ (23 mm) C23 Camera with Self-Leveling & 512 HZ Sonde Transmitter WITH 6 mm cable
- 1.5″ (40 mm) C40 Camera with Self-Leveling & 512 HZ Sonde Transmitter WITH 8 mm cable
- Choose Between:
- 130 FT of Fiberglass Cable & Reel with Meter Counter
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Case
- Rechargeable 6600mA Li-ion Battery Lasting 4 Hours
- Included Power/Battery Adapter and Interchangeable Skids for Easy Traversing Through Pipelines
- One Year Limited Mfg. Warranty
|Pipe Sizes:||C23: 2-4″| C40: 4″-10″|
|Push Rod Length (Ft.):||130|
|Push Rod Diameter:||6 mm | 8 mm|
|Camera Head Diameter:||23mm | 40mm|
|Storage:||SD Card & USB Drive|
|Battery:||Rechargeable 6600mA Li-ion Battery Lasting 4 Hours|
|Battery Life:||4 Hours +|
There are no reviews yet.